Gift aid

To qualify for Gift Aid, you must pay an amount of UK Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax at least equal to the tax that the charity reclaims on your donations in the appropriate tax year (currently 25p for each 1 given)*. Tax year is 6 April one year to 5 April the next. I understand that other taxes such as VAT and council tax do not qualify.


        You can cancel this Declaration at any time by notifying the charity

        If your circumstances change and you no longer pay enough income or capital gains tax to cover the amount claimed, please contact the temple.

        If you pay tax at the higher rate, you can claim further tax relief via your Self Assessment tax return or ask HMRC to adjust your tax code.

        Please notify the charity if you change your name or address